Registration is now open. You may register through Eventbrite or by contacting us directly through email or by phone. Our intent for the festival is to make it affordable, fun, and enlightening. It’s a family-friendly event situated in one of the most stunning areas of the Pacific Northwest. Imagine summer camp for yogis! The price of registration is all-inclusive and varies depending on your choice of accommodations. You won’t have to pay anything additional for workshops, meals, or yoga. Some recreational activities cost extra (kayaking, zip-lining, and horseback riding). You have several options for lodging and please note that you need to bring your own linens (sleeping bag or bedding, pillow, towel, and washcloth). Space is limited, so don’t wait to register!
- Entire Weekend: Dorm rooms, RV parking, or tent site is $425
- Entire Weekend: Semi-Private Room in a Cabin is $499
- Looking for lodging that is a bit more private and luxurious? No problem. Try Shatki Cove Cottages, located only 2 miles away from the retreat center.
- A Day Pass means that you want off-site lodging and the cost starts at only $99 and includes meals, workshops, and yoga. The Long Beach Peninsula has lots of wonderful options for accommodations regardless of your budget, from simple motels to Airbnbs and more luxurious hotels.
- Recreation: Add on zip-lining, horseback riding on the beach, and/or kayaking on Loomis Lake for only $45 each, or a private tarot card reading for $25.
Payment is due in full at the time of registration and is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled. Tickets are transferable to another party if the need arises. If you register using the online portal there may be a small handling fee, or if you rather you can pay with credit card via Square use PayPal (email@example.com), Apple Pay, Venmo, or mail a check to PO Box 168, Ocean Park, WA. Questions? Call or text Beth at (360) 607-3915.
Recreational activities are somewhat limited in the number of available spaces, so we recommend you sign up in advance. Zip lining, kayaking, and horseback riding costs $45. A private tarot card reading is only $25. Assuming there are still spots available, you may have another opportunity to reserve your involvement when you check in at the festival.
Questions? Call or text us at (360) 607-3915, or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.